Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clip Art???

So, I like to draw in my spare time.  Am I an artist, no.  Am I good, not so sure.  My husband says I am.  :)  I like to use my own images in my products and I'm working on a Pirate Literature Circle set.  I'm soooo excited about this.  But, I am wondering, what do people think about the clip art?  I would LOVE some feed back.  Is it good, bad?  We don't know each other personally, so my feelings won't be hurt!  :)  My hubby on the other hand...well, I think he has to tell me that it's good.  Also, is this something I should sell?  I'm thinking no.  I don't think people would be happy spending $$ on it...but who knows.  Should I add other images to what I have here?  I do have a treasure chest and working on a ship.  Just curious what others think.  I'll send 2-3 people who are willing to look at this my images  to give me feedback.  Just leave me your email address in the comments section.  Here is what I have so far.
Thanks so much for any and all feedback!
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. I like them!! I think the pictures are perfect and are quality enough to sell on TPT. Maybe you could offer a freebie and see how many people download it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think they are cute:) I would definitely add a few other pictures. When I buy clip art I try to get the most for my money. I also like to have blackline clip art to make follow-up pages for my centers. Maybe you could put 2-3 in a freebie to get feedback. Good luck! Can't wait to hear what you decide to do.

    Tara
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/180-Days-And-Counting
    https://www.facebook.com/180DaysAndCounting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I definitely would love to see this offered on TpT. Your pictures look great. Pirates are trendy right now, so they should do well.

    I agree with Tara, add a few more pictures. When I buy clip art, I am usually looking for a whole collection that could be used in various ways throughout a product.

    Polliwog Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Find out more by visiting my blog at http://fifthisfun.blogspot.com/
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete